Oh yes! finally graduate liao got this whole feeling that i am damn free damn FREE. I got goosebumps all over me. Today damn song.
But then come back irc kana say by some people. Maybe is not purposely but then i still feel... Not happy about it. Keep on saying me and my target goal of money. Why? I cannot have a goal izzit? I cannot work towards my goal ah. You can play band all your life for all i care. I have responsibilities for myself my family and my future lor. I don't have all the freedom of choice as you. You are not me so fuck off.
So what if i get huge payoffs per project? U think earning money is easy izzit? Why don't you go and try. You don't know how hard i work my ass off to get to where i am today. You don't know what i have been through so don't fucking make fun of me. I can very confidently say that i am where i am with what i have now. Because i deserve it. If making money is really as easy as it looks then why don't you go and try. You only don't know the things i have to do and go through. Different people have different lives and have different goals. So why don't u just butt out of my life? People are not made rich. They work hard to get it.
And i don't fucking care about your life so dun mess with mine.
(0) So Waddaya Think!
4:39:00 AM